- 1-2 year’s experience in the janitorial field
- Cleaners improve the visual appeal of work environments through custodial work.
- Mopping, sweeping, dusting, and emptying trash receptacles comprise regular job duties.
- Teamwork and attention to detail remain critical aspects of positions.
- Workers should also stand healthy enough to crouch, kneel, and walk for extended periods of time.
- Cleaning normally takes place after businesses close, so employees often work late hours, including overnight shifts.